Rehome a Dog
Sometimes, in spite of your best efforts, you are simply unable to keep a furry family member. We have a couple of options to help you rehome your dog. Please keep in mind that we are unable to take owner surrenders. We do not have a facility in which to keep dogs, and are completely foster-based. We pull dogs that are at risk for euthanasia from local shelters whenever we have an open foster. However, we recommend Rehome, which is a trusted national program that guides you through each step of finding your precious family member a new family to love. Click on the link to the right to learn more.
Another option is to cross post your dog on our Crosspost Facebook page in hopes someone would be able to help.If crossposting on our Facebook page is something you're interested in, please create a Visitor Post, with the information requested below, on our Crosspost timeline. If you're not on Facebook, you can email us back at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading DOG IN NEED.
- Description of personality
- Vetting record (if known)
- Good with kids, other dogs, cats?
- Approximate age?
- Spayed/Neutered? (Bama Bully can help - dogs over the age of 8 weeks must be neutered before being listed on the Crosspost page)
- Rehoming fee (We strongly recommended a rehoming fee of at least $50)
- Non-Facebook contact info so that interested adopters can contact you directly.